Friday, February 25, 2011

First letter home!!!

We heard from Andrew today! Apparently his Preparation Day (P-day) isn't until Tuesday, which is when he'll usually be able to write us, but his leaders told him to write a quick letter to tell us how he's doing. Here's an excerpt:

"I already love it here. Everyone is so welcoming, especially when they see the new Elders and Sisters with the orange dots on the name tag. you only wear them on the first day, which contributes to their nickname ("dork dots"). Mine is safely on the back of the name tag now. I'm totally a vet."

We were so glad to hear that he is doing well! His mailing address is on the "Write to Andrew" tab at the top of this page. He wanted us to make sure it was on here - I'm sure he'll be expecting lots of letters soon. :)

No comments: