Andrew's email this week was a little short, but he did send a couple of photos, so that helped make up for it!
 |
| Andrew didn't give us a description of this photo, but I'm going to go out on a limb and say that it's a group of missionaries! :-) Obviously, you can pick out OUR favorite! |
 |
| Yes, I ate those fish. They weren't as gross as you think they are. |
 |
| The statue in the picture is a guy named Kuybyshev. I guess he's some sort of hero or something. Anyway, there's a square named after him, called Ploshad Kuybysheva. Dad found a webcam a while ago that points at Ploshad Kuybysheva all day long, and every time we're in that area,I look up at the building that has the webcam mounted on it. Pretty weird that we can do that. The camera is totally just sitting right there. |
No comments:
Post a Comment